Tuesday, November 11, 2008

End-of-October-Fun!!

Now that I am back home and back into blogging... let me take a couple minutes to give y'all an update...

October was a way busy month at our house.

Our annual 'fam & friends' pumpkin carving extravaganza was a hit...as usual, right? We had excellent food & company!

Pumpkin carving is one of my favorite things to do right before halloween. It's fun to see what everyone comes up with for their jack-o-lanterns.

Later on in the week, Tara, the girls and I had a pizza & pumpkin party and Domino's didn't even charge us for the hair that was BAKED INTO OUR PIZZA!!! Yucky!!
Check out our mini pumpkins that grandma & grandpa grew in their garden. They were fun (and hard) to carve. The girls & Tara did faces and I did little stick figures...Tika, me, Carsy and even a little Genevieve!!

And of course, trick-or-treating. We have our usual stops of family and friends and this year Tara, and one of her sisters' & her family came over and we all trick-or-treated around our neighborhood.
This year Tika was a 'death eater' off of Harry Potter and Carsun was a Clown. Genevieve was NOT a bat like she has been for 3 years. (We couldn't find her costume, or she would have been!) This year she was a Candy Corn Witch...so cute, and me? I wore the same thing I have worn since my sophomore year in HS. A T-Shirt that says, 'this is my costume'!

The neighbors came over after trick-or-treating-- they ate candy, watched TV and hung out for a late night. What FUN!!
I made a slide show (above) of some of our October highlighted events!!! :)

No comments: