Thursday, October 30, 2008

~Fresh ~ Air ~ Forcast~

Look Close...yup - that is Tika & Carsun with weather forcaster, Debbie Worthen.

Last Friday the girls did not have school. We took Uncle Kenneth to the airport and my Dad had a couple meetings. The girls & I decided to hang around Salt Lake for a few hours.

We rode Trax and went to the Gateway. The girls got to stuff build-a-bears for Toys for Tots. We went back to the Gallivan Ctr. to meet up with my dad and saw Debbie Worthen getting ready to do a live shot for the noon news.

We waved at her and she motioned the girls over. She asked if they wanted to be on the news. Carsy said, "sure" and tika acted a bit embarrased, but let Carsun pull her over.

She talked to them for a minute and all of the sudden...they were on the screen. Debbie said, "Well the weather is beautiful and I've got Tika & Carsun here with me. They're from Heber. And I can't remember - what was next girls?" and they said, "The Fresh Air Forcast!"

Before I could dial anyone's #, it was over! Thank heaven for picture phones!!

4 comments:

*~Sarah~* said...

OH how LUCKY! that would be so fun to have seen them on the news! We're sorry we didnt make it to the pumpkin party...we were invited to 3 carving parties this year, SORRY! Im sure we missed out on lots of fun...Thanks for the little treats for the kids. We love you and always will

Jenny said...

I love that all of this is documented! WITH PICTURES TOO! happy halloween. Glad you had a fresh air forcast for the day!

Unknown said...

That is so funny I thought that was them on the news, but then I thought maybe I was just crazy. It's good to know that I'm not, at least in this sense. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

FAMOUS!! Wow, very very cool.


rachel