Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3eppsgirls

Ok everybody my wonderful, fantastic, amazing, brilliant niece so cleverly decided to check "thegirlsandi" to see if some other blogger had already taken it! (i can't believe i didn't think of that! she is such a genius) Turns out somebody had taken it. So i have changed it.
The name of our new blog is going to be "3eppsgirls.blogspot.com"

If you paid attention to the poll, you probably saw that in 1st place it was justusgirls (my awesome niece checked that one as well. turns out it was taken too) well I guess the more I looked at that, the more it bugged me. Want to guess why? JUSTusgirls...I know its probably ridiculous, but I called Justin "Just" for 13 years. So the first 4 letters of his name were not sitting right with me! So i don't mind that it was taken too.

On February 1st I WILL BEGIN THE NEW BLOG!

So I am going to give it 14 days to tell everyone and have you all get your computers prepared...is that what you do? I don't even know what it takes to change it all!
I am kind of excited to start all over. It's going to have a whole new look!

Now, because I am NOT a whiz, if you know how to change a blog name, but keep the older stuff, will you please comment with tips & advice? Thanks!

I look forward to seeing you all visit OUR NEW BLOG ON FEBRUARY 1, 2009!
3eppsgirls

don't forget!! :)

2 comments:

*Crusan said...

RUTH - you amaze me! thank you for taking care of me!!

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your justinsgirlcru.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com