Monday, December 15, 2008

What's in a name?

Okay everyone...and I mean EVERYONE!
I am having a hard time with looking at our blog address "justinsgirlcru".
First of all because he is not around anymore.
Second of all because when we came up with the name I was his girl (get it ...Cru ... first 3 letters of my name)
And third of all because there was us 3 girls and we were like his "crew"
Oh well, enough explaining.
Most of you will understand my "want" to change our blog name address...so PLEASE HELP!

Over on the right --------------------->>>
there is a poll to help us change our name.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

3 comments:

clueless llama said...

YAY!! mom and dad have been complaining about your address for quite a while now. "she should change it!" they said. i said you probably left it because that was the address everyone was used to. i voted for my 3 favorite! but when you change it you have to tell everybody ON THIS BLOG what the new one is.

Unknown said...

I like (who needs a MAN!), but that's kinda mean right? I voted for my favorite. It is a good idea to change it!

clueless llama said...

i think justUSgirls is winning